My Blog List

20120330

I Love Lucy: An American Legend -  Exhibitions - myLOC.gov (Library of Congress)

Main Library of Congress building at the start...
Main Library of Congress building at the start of the 20th century (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
Ad for I Love Lucy baby doll.
Ad for I Love Lucy baby doll. (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
Ad for I Love Lucy bedroom set.
Ad for I Love Lucy bedroom set. (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
Ad for I Love Lucy pajamas.
Ad for I Love Lucy pajamas. (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
I Love Lucy
I Love Lucy (Photo credit: elena-lu)
I Love Lucy: An American Legend -  Exhibitions - myLOC.gov (Library of Congress):


 In celebration of the sixtieth anniversary of the show's debut, the Library of Congress presents I Love Lucy: An American Legend. This exhibition explores the show's history through the Ball and Arnaz family scrapbooks as well as photographs, scripts, printed and manuscript music, and other documents from the Library of Congress.

..
.ero
.
Enhanced by Zemanta